What is OdoBan®?
OdoBan® disinfects§, sanitizes§ and deodorizes most precleaned hard, nonporous household surfaces. Eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent. This industrial liquid odor eliminator leaves no residue and has a variety of uses.
- OdoBan® and OdoBan® Ready-to-Use are EPA registered disinfectants. Their EPA Registrations numbers are 66243-2 and 66243-1 respectively.
- OdoBan® is a Hospital Disinfectant that is effective against a wide variety of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria. It is also an excellent deodorant and leaves a clean fresh odor.
- Tested according to AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants.
- Tested according to AOAC efficacy standards for non-food contact surface sanitizers on hard nonporous surfaces.
- OdoBan® can help reduce cross-contamination when used as a sanitizer on non-food contact surfaces in restaurants, kitchens, canteens and food processing facilities.
- OdoBan® is an economical way to powerfully deodorize, sanitize§ and disinfect§.
- OdoBan® deodorizes by killing many microorganisms that cause offensive odors on hard nonporous surfaces.
- OdoBan® effectively controls mold and mildew and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- OdoBan® must not come in direct contact with food.
- OdoBan® is effective against the following animal and pet viruses: Avian Influenza virus, Avian Infectious Bronchitis virus, Pseudorabies virus, Canine Distemper virus, Newcastle’s Disease virus, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (FVR), Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV), Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP), Rabies and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV). (Not for use in California.)
- A Deodorizer… eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent.
- A Sanitizer… †kills 99.99% of Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (E. coli) (pathogenic strain), Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 60 seconds on hard, nonporous, surfaces.
- A Disinfectant… ‡fungicidal against Trichophyton interdigitale (the athlete’s foot fungus) when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities in 10 minutes on hard, nonporous, surfaces and ‡kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VREF), Escherichia coli (E. coli) 0157:H7 Listeria monocytogenes, Serratia marcescens, Aspergillus niger, Legionella pneumophila in 10 minutes on hard nonporous surfaces.
- A Mildewstat… effectively controls and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- A Virucide*… *kills Human Coronavirus, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Influenza A H3N2 and Herpes Simplex Type 2 in 60 seconds on hard, nonporous, surfaces.